Quinn Ewers #1 2022 prospect decommits from Texas

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
I'm not ever going to defend Texas. My only thought on this is that I hate to see talent go to Ohio State/Big 10.

Maybe after ISU wins the Big 12 and Cotton Bowl this year, we'll start landing guys like this.

Reactions: ou812zx

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
You can put a fork in Herman.

Which means our toughest remaining road test just got easier.
We play Texas on their senior night - and possibly Herman's last home game ever at Texas. I feel like if there's any hint he's getting canned he's going to throw out the kitchen sink all game like Rhoads did.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
As much as I dislike OSU, it would seem to me if you want to play in the NFL going there or 'Bama would be the way to go. Texas isn't exactly known for getting their QBs to the NFL...

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Washington, DC
Is Texas really going to have the money to fire HJ Herman, to buyout an adequate replacement, and then pay them what they are going to demand with the sports economy like this and such low oil/gas prices?

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum