JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Did you see Lanning doing that 3 years ago??
Cool, it's happened once so we should just start assuming every quarterback that's not currently starting should be playing linebacker because he's bigger than 190 pounds.
giphy.gif

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
You recruit one every year hoping to always have 4 available but likely 3 and then you have a walk-on sitting there too. The exception would be if you're a power program who gets a couple elite guys in a row and then has a small class so you pass. That hardly ever happens though.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Zeb Noland will be the next QB I think. From everything I have heard he is a stud. Also Park should be rated a .90 something which is what he was out of high school, and I think that shows his talent level more than .84

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Zeb Noland will be the next QB I think. From everything I have heard he is a stud. Also Park should be rated a .90 something which is what he was out of high school, and I think that shows his talent level more than .84

Glad to hear this. I haven't been very impressed by what I've seen of Noland and Kempt, but I trust your opinion based on what you have heard more than the little bit that I have seen. I would love to see Noland (or Kempt) come in late in a blowout and really do well in the air, not just handing it off to run out the clock.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I'll be shocked if we ever see Moore take a snap at QB at ISU. Hope I'm wrong, I just don't see it.

If he doesn't make it at QB, DE would be the only possibility on defense IMO. He's not fast enough for LB. So if he could put on 20-30 lbs, DE would be an option on defense.

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
I don't think it will feel crowded until after the 2018 season when park graduates. It is his spot until he leaves. When Zeb is a junior, Moore a red shirt soph and Mitchell is a redshirt freshman it has a chance to start getting crowded. I think that year we will have a qb competition. After that you can worry about transferring.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron