QB grad transfer

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
and I noticed from the link that Jon Heacock was his recruiter from Purdue at the time. Interesting.
Yeah it doesnt say who his recruiter was at Toledo but it was surely someone on the staff. CMC at least talked to him. And the Heacock connection too.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Fall back if Kempf 6th year isn't granted? Or if Brock doesn't commit? Or? All these quarterbacks have me like ' a box of chocolates ' .... I don't know which one to pick.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Doesn't seem good that we are going after so many prospects. Must not be confident with Kempt returning or some of the other prospects committing.

Wally86

Oct 23, 2008
Central Iowa
Doesn't seem good that we are going after so many prospects. Must not be confident with Kempt returning or some of the other prospects committing.
CMC is confident in his players. He is also pedantic in preparation for the next step forward. That is a big difference between this staff and CPRs. CPR would say good enough time to ride. I love how relentless this staff is.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
This kid was highly recruited out of high school in Indiana. Played for a 6A school (biggest class) on the south side of Indianapolis, but not one of the traditional powers. I remember thinking this kid might be a little over rated at the time. Seems like a good athlete.