Props to Hawkeye Haven

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
I was getting concerned. Wasn't sure which part you were talking about. Randy blocked me a few years back on Twitter after I replied to someone else retweeting him. I said he writes soft core ISU erotica. He apparently didn't appreciate it.

Guess he's only into the hardcore stuff then.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Just curious as to why they get so excited about wearing the right color shirts. Football is not a fashion party. BTW I am talking Iowa and not about Wearing Yellow for our Golfer.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cyforce

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Just curious as to why they get so excited about wearing the right color shirts. Football is not a fashion party. BTW I am talking Iowa and not about Wearing Yellow for our Golfer.
I'm guessing because most people would consider this:

kinnickatnight.jpg

more appealing than this:

c2484a55-b019-4d31-b31d-ea5ccbf6b1a6-large16x9_KinnickStadiumMike.jpg

• Optimistic
Reactions: CyTwins

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Excuse me, should have specified Iowa fans would find the one more appealing. I doubt many fans would find much interest in their rivals t-shirt stuff or card stunts.

I didnt say anything about Iowa. If that black and yellow stadium gives you a chub more power to you.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012

Because it looks good on TV and it'll hopefully bring in viewership. Night game, "big" conference match-up. Stanford-Oregon is your only other "enticing" evening game. (At least, involving top 25 teams)

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Because it looks good on TV and it'll hopefully bring in viewership. Night game, "big" conference match-up. Stanford-Oregon is your only other "enticing" evening game. (At least, involving top 25 teams)

If you have to get people to watch a prime time game because of a t shirt scheme you play bad /boring football.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Only Iowa would do a planned striped black and yellow stadium for Saturday a LONG time ago, and then take credit for half the stadium dressing in black for Mollie and half the stadium dressing in yellow for Celia. Total scumbag move.

On a sidenote... I thought Kinnick looked best a couple weeks ago when it was about half red and half yellow.