Prohm in top 20 of list of college basketball coaches

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I thought it was too early for a Fire Prohm thread?

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
This is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in this rambling, incoherent list was anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
So we’re entering the season at #19 on social media. I bet if Prohm shops cats into his basket ball posts along with the players and changes his profile pic we could end the season in the top ten.

Im not sayin’, but I’m sayin’.

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
This is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in this rambling, incoherent list was anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

This among the funniest things I've ever read on Cf. A nice reprieve from, well, everything. :)

isu83

May 5, 2010
Please explain.

L

LincolnWay187

Prohm seems like a great guy. But I really need to see something from him the next couple years. We have had a mix of success and failure under him.

Reactions: CloneBuilder