Professor wants to meet me personally...

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
How about an excerpt? Doesn't have to be the full paper -- just one of those good thoughts that made the professor want to watch his colleagues smush you.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Why yes it has.

SHOCKING CONCLUSION:

He brought me into his office and told me I had an excellent paper and was asking me about my reasoning because 99% of people don't take it the way I did. And his TA was confused on it, that's why he brought me in. He was very interested, took notes, and even asked me if he could show his colleagues and discuss with them my viewpoint on the subject. Also, asked if I wouldn't mind discussing it with them over email over the summer.

He then proceeded to try to persuade me to become a Philosophy major stating I would be excellent at it. I politely declined.

Got 100% on the paper and he gave me 10% extra for asking me to come in.

everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg
Who is the professor.

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
How about an excerpt? Doesn't have to be the full paper -- just one of those good thoughts that made the professor want to watch his colleagues smush you.

I guess I was waiting for the deeply philosophical post for either posting it or not. Anything less than a simple yes/no is just a tease.

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive
Why yes it has.

SHOCKING CONCLUSION:

He brought me into his office and told me I had an excellent paper and was asking me about my reasoning because 99% of people don't take it the way I did. And his TA was confused on it, that's why he brought me in. He was very interested, took notes, and even asked me if he could show his colleagues and discuss with them my viewpoint on the subject. Also, asked if I wouldn't mind discussing it with them over email over the summer.

He then proceeded to try to persuade me to become a Philosophy major stating I would be excellent at it. I politely declined.

everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg

That's hilarious. Now tell us what really happened.

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
Why yes it has.

SHOCKING CONCLUSION:

2760-5456.gif

waited this long for that???