Pride Month DYK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Althetuna

Ducky was the best dog.
SuperFanatic
Jul 7, 2012
Somewhere in the Minneapolis Area
I already said I was not going to comment on the subject, just how the subject has been handled.

Not commenting one side or the other. But the fact that you dont believe the subject is controversial or anything you wrote isnt just further solidifies how controversial it is.

It is amazing to me that some of you cant handle some people having a different view than you, and literally attack anyone that does not come out in complete support of your positions. The fact that posts are deleted when that is specifically not how the rest of this forum is handled specifically proves just how controversial it is.

But you guys do you. Keep attacking anyone that doesnt bow to your will or view. Hell nothing I said was against or for anything posted, just how those posts are handled. That triggered you so much that name calling started immediately, but yeah nothing controversial about anything here.

Why do you keep posting in this thread if you aren't going to contribute?

You're questioning how this thread is being moderated. (which I thought could warrant time in the penalty box) Your opinion is noted. Move on.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
What is controversial or political about Pride Month? Enlighten us.

The entire agenda has been politicized. I know are trying to get me to say something you can pounce on or whatever. I’ve seen how you operate in the cave.

But, if you don’t think it has been, you are living under a rock or lying to yourself. I’ll just leave it at that, and hope the mods come to their senses and send this to the cave.

Althetuna

Ducky was the best dog.
SuperFanatic
Jul 7, 2012
Somewhere in the Minneapolis Area
The entire agenda has been politicized. I know are trying to get me to say something you can pounce on or whatever. I’ve seen how you operate in the cave.

But, if you don’t think it has been, you are living under a rock or lying to yourself. I’ll just leave it at that, and hope the mods come to their senses and send this to the cave.
Being proud of who you are isn't controversial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron