Practice Facility & JTS East Side

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006
It's been awhile since we've had an update. Anyone been by recently? How are they looking? Pictures would be appreciated if someone has the opportunity.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
On the practice facility, the framing appears done. They are putting on the walls of one of the courts. The offices/lockerrooms seem smaller than what I was expecting. I guess I thought there was going to be more room in there.

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
A webcam would be nice. The pictures could be posted on cyclones.com, right next to the season ticket sales thermometer. :biglaugh:

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
On the practice facility, the framing appears done. They are putting on the walls of one of the courts. The offices/lockerrooms seem smaller than what I was expecting. I guess I thought there was going to be more room in there.
I think they might seem small just because they are sitting right in-between 2 big gyms. But who knows, maybe they really are small.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I've got a couple pics somewhere from a week or two ago of the practice facility. They must be on my camera still. Maybe if I remember I'll walk down there tomorrow when it's nice out and snap a few pics. They are making pretty good progress now on the building.