Post the Album Cover(s) which had the most Influence...

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

ILikeTurtles

Oct 15, 2011

Cycsk

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Not sure an album cover has ever had any impact on my musical tastes. Album covers have always been cool, but tangential when it comes to the music itself.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Just being able to come back after the death of your lead singer and never really miss a beat was truly amazing. What a tribute to Bon!!

upload_2020-5-1_11-22-37.png

Reactions: arobb

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Non-pixelated version,

I was 16, rifling through albums at Musicland in the mall, saw this one and thought "holy crap, how can this be out in the open?"

Last edited:

yez

Feb 17, 2010
Austin, Texas
The woman who made this album cover and a bunch of other famous ones (Purple Rain, Fleetwood Mac, Tom Petty) lives in Des Moines. Her husband has an art studio in that Mainframe Studios off of Keo Way. I was in there for a first Friday open house and he just casually dropped how his wife had made all these famous album covers and it blew me away.

https://www.mainframestudios.org/bl...margo-nahas-experience-a-surge-in-local-fame/
This is really cool, thanks for sharing

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron