Post-Spring Depth Chart

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
I can't remember, does this coaching staff release a post spring depth chart?

I am very curious how the Oline and Dline would look..

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I can't remember, does this coaching staff release a post spring depth chart?

I am very curious how the Oline and Dline would look..
Any SuperClones want post theirs based on watching the game...?

TIA

Reactions: CYCLNST8

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
I'm placing a bet on foster, oge, JGJ, Dawson, Campos as the starting line. I think meeker is the only other one that has a chance to break into the starting lineup.

Gerbs

Aug 31, 2013
I'm placing a bet on foster, oge, JGJ, Dawson, Campos as the starting line. I think meeker is the only other one that has a chance to break into the starting lineup.

Bummed I couldnt make it to the spring game, any reports on how Foster looked?

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
In the videos that I have seen, I think Garcia is a better lineman than what most think. He is probably a dark house to start, but I think Manning will be comfortable using him if needed.

Hopefully Dawson is a stud and can make an immediate impact. If so, I think we will have at least 7 quality lineman.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Has anyone see Keenon Forbes this spring. I looked to see if he was in the second group during the spring game, but didn't see him in any of the videos. Based on his high school highlights I thought he might have the size and athleticism to play early in his career.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Has anyone see Keenon Forbes this spring. I looked to see if he was in the second group during the spring game, but didn't see him in any of the videos. Based on his high school highlights I thought he might have the size and athleticism to play early in his career.
The staff is pretty high on Forbes and Mueller, but I think the thought there is that if they don't have to play as RSFr, then they aren't going to play them. Smart move IMO.

Reactions: bozclone

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Other than the line, offense isn't that big of a mystery:

QB: Park
RB: Montgomery, Warren
TE: Allen
H/FB: Seonbuchner
WR: asdlfjal*(&^()*&)dsffasj%^afsdfjakl;sd4151asdfajkaf8977890

LT: Foster
LG: Dawson
C: Good-Jones
RG: Udeogu
RT: Campos

Defense:

DE: Waggoner
NG: Lima
DT: Trent
LEO: Bailey

WLB: Harvey
MLB: Lanning
Star: Edwards
SLB: Sutton

LS: Cotton-Moya
RS: Lewis
LC: Payne
RC: Peavy

I didn't put a ton of effort into this; just a quick sketch based on what I've seen in the practice videos.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Some of our positions are pretty well set on offense. Question marks are on the OL as to who emerges as our starters. We kind of know who will be included on our 2-deep. And Manning will mold them into a decent OL with subs. I have faith in that.

On Defense, we kind of know who our DL people will be on the 2-deep as well. IMO, we are better shape there from where we have been in the past. We have potential.

Linebacker is a bit more of a question mark. But I actually am pretty confidant that we will end up being okay. We lost Seeley and Mills. Everyone else is back and we add Sutton and Lanning. And the 2 true Freshmen are very good, but I am hoping we can redshirt them. A lot will be determined by how Lanning develops. I actually think Lanning could be pretty good. He is athletic and is physical. He has a great work ethic and attitude. Plus he is a pretty smart football player. Great move by Campbell to get him on the field.

Our Secondary should be pretty good. We need to find that safety to play alongside Cotton-Moya. But we certainly have a pretty good group to choose from.

IMO, we have the possibility to make a Bowl Game. Certainly should be improved over last year. Love Campbell and his strategy that the Football Season is really 12 months long and you continually are in training and preparation. His Attitude is contagious.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

Defense:

I didn't put a ton of effort into this; just a quick sketch based on what I've seen in the practice videos.

That's gonna be a ***** fitting that on the back of a jersey.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.

Defense:

I'll reiterate, Bryce Meeker will be a starter. He is one of the best 3 linemen on the team.

Reactions: bozclone and Cyclad

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
I'll reiterate, Bryce Meeker will be a starter. He is one of the best 3 linemen on the team.

tenor.gif

Left guard, then? Think Dawson will start over Udeogu at right?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron