post game radio show

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Just for the record: I'm usually the cyclones.tv response guy...but the effing thing kept cutting out in the pregame, so eff it. Plus, for tonight, double eff it.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
If Lazzard decommits then it is time for a change at the top.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
i have no sympathy for anyone that calls in. you bring it upon yourself. go to bed. turn the channel.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
OK, it's usually a little bit before I tune into the postgame show, but is it usually this slow starting? I mean it was commercials, "hey player of the game, let's just give it to Kirby", commercials, "so we scored once, here's what happened...but then they ran the kickoff back", commercials.

Just wondering if they're sitting there asking each other what the hell they say...or alternately, going on a cussing spree during commercials so they can get it out of their system when they go back live.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
OK, it's usually a little bit before I tune into the postgame show, but is it usually this slow starting? I mean it was commercials, "hey player of the game, let's just give it to Kirby", commercials, "so we scored once, here's what happened...but then they ran the kickoff back", commercials.

Just wondering if they're sitting there asking each other what the hell they say...or alternately, going on a cussing spree during commercials so they can get it out of their system when they go back live.

For once I want Walters to have a freakout like Paul Allen when Favre threw the pick in the NFC championship game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron