Possibly the worst fake faint ever?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Lady, I don't think a thong is gonna help you get a man with that type of personality.

tman24

Feb 6, 2008
So did this always happen but we didn't have phones or is this a new issue we need to deal with?

Reactions: isutrevman

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
The lady obviously has some issues and is absolutely out-of-her-mind crazy.

To show some empathy, the person holding the phone and taping her could have just removed herself from the situation, rather than sticking the phone in her face and provoking the crazy.

2/10 for the faint from me.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa

To show some empathy, the person holding the phone and taping her could have just removed herself from the situation, rather than sticking the phone in her face and provoking the crazy.

The "Karen" told people to call security. It was on video to have an accurate account for the police. If you don't want to be filmed looking like an ass, then don't act like one.

Last edited:

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby

Didn't JorBo stick a camera in the face of the person "attacking" him? Wish we could see his recording...Maybe he should consider working a NIL deal with Artic Ice...

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
The "Karen" told people to call security. It was on video to have an accurate account for the police. If you don't want to filmed looking like an ass, then don't act like one.

Agree with your statement, I just think this lady has a legit mental issue vs acting like an ass but I could be wrong.

Either way there’s a lot of crazy going on there.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Or, there's no reason for the person to film in the first place if Karen doesn't pull this ****.

It's like how Central Park Amy got her due diligence last spring after it was her who couldn't follow park rules.

• Agree
Reactions: TXCyclones

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I just assume the person recording and Karen are in cahoots to get more TikTok views/followers.
Nope. The cops got involved and Karen pretty much painted herself as a victim.

My biggest takeaway was how Karen first looked around for attention, then gently laid herself down in a "faint", carefully ensuring that her purse formed a pillow for her head. I have seen people faint. It's NEVER that graceful.

• Winner
Reactions: jmb

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

My biggest takeaway was how Karen first looked around for attention, then gently laid herself down in a "faint", carefully ensuring that her purse formed a pillow for her head. I have seen people faint. It's NEVER that graceful.

I watched myself on video faint once, can confirm it was not graceful.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009

MyPillowPurse?

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone