Possible Transfer

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
One thing I do know is that he made a terrible decision out of high school to attend NW for basketball.

westlbcyclone

Jun 28, 2010
North Liberty
Oh, but saying a player sucks that you've never seen play before does add value. Got it.

While I agree with you cubs, I think we all need to remember, too, that this whole thing started with a "random guy" (sorry OP) saying he's got sources. While no real media is reporting this anywhere. 100% speculation that he even would transfer out.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
There's an assumption that we all trust Fred as fanatics. It doesn't add **** to the conversation to parrot that.

Right, cause we wouldn't want to water down the brilliant analysis on the Cyclone Fanatic forums. ROFLMFAO!

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Oh, but saying a player sucks that you've never seen play before does add value. Got it.
Yes because saying he sucks can be refuted and be discussed. However "i trust Fred" you can only say..."ok".

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
One thing I do know is that he made a terrible decision out of high school to attend NW for basketball.

A free NW education is nothing to sneeze at.

$55k/year (room & board) if you want to flip the bill. How much is that per minute played?

Last edited:

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
I trust Fred because he recruited this kid during High School. He should have a good feel for how he plays and what type of kid he is. 6-7 shooter seems like someone that could play the 3 or 4 for us.

J-Diggy

Nov 30, 2007
Kale is actually a perfect fit for what we do. Shooter who can take it to the rim some (better than he is given credit for IMO). D is suspect but I think that can be said for almost anyone on the current team not named Babb (and maybe Ejim).

Plus a 6'7" guard/small forward can, much like Clyburn this year, help off set the lack of a true post. A whole team of 6'4" to 6'8" guys who can shoot it is pretty hard to guard.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Kale is actually a perfect fit for what we do. Shooter who can take it to the rim some (better than he is given credit for IMO). D is suspect but I think that can be said for almost anyone on the current team not named Babb (and maybe Ejim).

Plus a 6'7" guard/small forward can, much like Clyburn this year, help off set the lack of a true post. A whole team of 6'4" to 6'8" guys who can shoot it is pretty hard to guard.
Don't we maybe fall into the mizzou trap of playing 5 guards and losng to that terrible team in the tourney.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
And the same people saying "i trust fred" to ride around on their high horses sound worse.

Lol, people aren't on their high horses when they say that. Maybe people don't want to make judgments on players that they've only seen on youtube videos.

Last edited:

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Lol, people who say aren't on their high horses when they say that. Maybe people don't want to make judgments on players that they've only seen on youtube videos.

Why say it at all, it adds nothing.