Points and levels.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
What do these mean????? How are they earned?

The more times you thumbs up someone's post, the more points you get. Points get you to levels. Thumbs upping posts of posters with 8k+ gets you double points. Once you get to level 80, you become eligible for things like Cyclone gear, free tickets and even possibly a free trip to the Fiesta Bowl paid for by ChrisWilliams.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
The more times you thumbs up someone's post, the more points you get. Points get you to levels. Thumbs upping posts of posters with 8k+ gets you double points. Once you get to level 80, you become eligible for things like Cyclone gear, free tickets and even possibly a free trip to the Fiesta Bowl paid for by ChrisWilliams.

Or, alternatively, you might not get a damn thing.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
He's asking too many questions...getting too close. Pride...do your thing

pll_609_ali_kidnapped.gif

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
My advice is when you reach 1000 points, convert them to bitcoins, when that value doubles, sell them and invest in Chizick coins. You should be able to retire comfortably with that investment strategy.

Since you are new here I'll explain. When ISU hired Gene Chizik a local bank had commemorative coins minted. I guess to celebrate the upcoming 5 wins in the next two years. Anyway, they are highly collectible in certain circles. The best way to find them is drive rural roads in southern Iowa and look for the houses that have the "permanent garage sales" set up in their yards. They will usually be between the Elvis mirror and the broken lava lamp.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
He's only got 66 posts though. He can't be trusted.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
He's only got 66 posts though. He can't be trusted.

WHAT???????????????? An Ohio guy who has started to troll...I mean visit your wonderful site. Members, forgive this sinner, bos, for he cannot knoweth what he is saying. 68 posts in two days. 106+ thumbs up. Whats not to like?????

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
WHAT???????????????? An Ohio guy who has started to troll...I mean visit your wonderful site. Members, forgive this sinner, bos, for he cannot knoweth what he is saying. 68 posts in two days. 106+ thumbs up. Whats not to like?????

Only 67 posts. Get crackin'

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Or, alternatively, you might not get a damn thing.

My invitation to a drink and dinner event with Leath, Pollard, CW and Seneca Wallace upon achieving level 100 would beg to differ!

Don't listen to Pride, Toledo fan! He just wants a better chance at winning stuff himself! The more people at level 100, the more people competing for prizes! Don't let The Man keep you down! Keep thumbs upping those posts of anyone with 8k+ posts!

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
What do these mean????? How are they earned?

Since you posted this in the Football Forum you will need to forfeit your meager 68 points.

Your points are all belong to us now.*

* You may recoup them if a mod moves this to a proper forum and you get the belong to us reference. Yes, it is a test.