Podcasts still not available in Android apps

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
For Podcast Addict users, I unsubscribed and resubscribed to the CF feed and that seems to have done the trick.

Quick addendum: I checked Podcast Addict again wondering why unsubscribing/resubscribing worked for me while others said it didn't.

I searched "Cyclone Fanatic" and realized there are actually two feeds that come up as search results. One is just called "Cyclone Fanatic" which is probably what I was subscribed to originally; its last episode is the OU instant reaction. The second feed is "Cyclone Fanatic Podcast Network" and includes all episodes right up to the present.

So maybe one of those feeds should be taken down, but make sure you're subscribing to the right one.

psychlone99

Apr 6, 2006
psychlone99.wordpress.com
Quick addendum: I checked Podcast Addict again wondering why unsubscribing/resubscribing worked for me while others said it didn't.

I searched "Cyclone Fanatic" and realized there are actually two feeds that come up as search results. One is just called "Cyclone Fanatic" which is probably what I was subscribed to originally; its last episode is the OU instant reaction. The second feed is "Cyclone Fanatic Podcast Network" and includes all episodes right up to the present.

So maybe one of those feeds should be taken down, but make sure you're subscribing to the right one.
This did the trick for me. When I had previously tried to resubscribe, I hadn't noticed the second feed, which was labeled differently from the one I had always used. I agree, it would be helpful to remove the defunct feed.

Thanks!

• Agree
Reactions: isu_oak and Trice

neiacy

Apr 11, 2006
That worked for me. Look up Cyclone Fanatic...... Go to the new/different logo. It has the Cyclonefanatic logo, but also says "Podcast." If you download that one, you should be good to go & all the new episodes show up.

Thanks

• Agree
Reactions: isu_oak

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
For those on Overcast having problems, please check this thread out.

Reactions: Messi

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

THANK YOU!!!

Reactions: Trice