PODCAST: FOX commentator Joel Klatt

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Ahhhhh the tornado game. I was living off of South Dakota on Coconino Dr at the time. As my father and I were driving to the stadium on Mortensen Rd, we looked back and saw the funnel cloud. It got me all hot and bothered, as well as everyone else. I don't think anyone sat down for the entire game. Was crazy!!!! Not only that it was a night game. So gud!!!!

dawgpound

Retired Billy the Barnstormer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2011
Des Moines, iowa
That was an insane game. Crosby knocking through 60 yard FG bombs that don't count, Big Play Curvey, just to name a few. I remember this day very well. Love Klatt too

Last edited:

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I liked it when Joel said you at first Lose Big and then Lose Small and then win....well actually with Earle Bruce it was exactly the other way around....Losing small in his 2nd year and Losing real big in his 3rd Year....which led many people wanting both Earle Bruce and Lou McCullough Fired......

Finally in his 4th year Earle was able to finally win 8 games in 1976 followed by 16 more wins the following two years...

Here is hoping that Matt Campbell can do the same thing because this fanbase desperately needs to Win and WIN BIG

Go Clones Beat the Panthers

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Nice interview. Love it when a guy can be real about the pain experience during a loss to us!

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Good stuff!

I'm a big fan of Klatt. He is great in the studio and the booth. He's an extremely intelligent dude and he 'gets it.'

• Agree
Reactions: CyBobby

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
I'm a big fan of Klatt. He is great in the studio and the booth. He's an extremely intelligent dude and he 'gets it.'

He's also not afraid to call ******** on the SEC/ACC/Big Ten when necessary.