PODCAST: Episode 1 with Georges Niang

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

kilroy

Jun 10, 2010
hills to flat lands
Love GN, the only thing I thought was interesting was how much he express the greatness of IAst fans love, then can't understand the how fans are taking the loss of CFH. But it was great to hear all of it from GN! Thanks great stuff.

Reactions: STLISU

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Love GN, the only thing I thought was interesting was how much he express the greatness of IAst fans love, then can't understand the how fans are taking the loss of CFH. But it was great to hear all of it from GN! Thanks great stuff.

He got to experience the Eastern Iowa U animosity, but not the Western Iowa U animosity. I'm sure he will get an education in response to those comments. And then he will join us in our lives that are torn by care for Fred, but despising kNU.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Who would be the perfect sponsor for this podcast?
  • The Y (old man's game)
  • Modern Piping (the only ones to troll EIU harder than Georges)
  • The kNU basketball program (as he brings dual fans in Western Iowa back to Hoiberg)
Other funny or serious options?

• Funny
Reactions: clone4life82

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
I loved the podcast. I hope were still going to have football and random things. That would be a great 1-2 podcast for football & basketball. Little worried since no fart in the last week.

• Agree
Reactions: Tri4Cy

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Topics:
  • "It's a Cyclone State" (was that planned or spontaneous, Fred's reaction?)
  • Trash-talking (best other than him, best memories of getting under someone's skin?)
  • Big 12 refs (best/worst, coolest/most anal, easiest/hardest to manipulate?)
  • Cap City League (fun, worth it, best memories?)
  • Girlfriends (while at Iowa State, in NBA?)
  • The Kiss (how did that come about?)
  • Fred (how did Hoiberg convince you to come to Ames?)
  • Big 12 tournament (crowds, games, welcome at the Marriott?)
  • Teammates (Naz, Monte, Melvin, Kane, Stu, Bubu, Edozie, BDJ, Coach Matt A., etc.)
  • Other ISU Sports (did you attend many events of other teams?)
  • Jamie Pollard (what is your relationship like with him?)
  • Pregame Tunnel Dance (where did that come from? what are you thinking as you do it?)

Last edited: