Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Enjoy!

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Absolutely love Otz’s dry humor. Nice change of pace from mostly serious Campbell.

yeah, the more I hear him, the more I believe he’s going to create an awesome culture at ISU and is going to be able to relate to players (past, present and potential futures). He’s going to be good.

Tlyon

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 26, 2017
Great podcast, I really liked the break down of what he saw from each of the transfers. I know Williams said he was planning on doing more in the future, so one think I’d like to hear is a similar break down of the staying players.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
You have to respect the ability with which he can bag on CW.

Lots of good insight, hopefully he can follow through on making defensive effort and offensive flexibility ISU's identity going forward.

• Agree
Reactions: t-noah

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
First time I've really had a chance to listen to TJ talk for an extended period, and I got a bit of a Tim Floyd vibe from him. He's clearly a guy who is completely dialed in on everything he does, and has an extensive answer for each question that doesn't just come off the cuff. There's a thought process that has gone into everything.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
T.J. gets it and his affection for ISU is transparent. Easy to see him getting recruits excited to play for him and thus ISU. Jamie has really stressed "fit" at ISU was a need after some of his early hires and Otz is that.

BTW the "fans from a team over in the east are less educated than Georges" comment brought a smile to my face.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
First time I've really had a chance to listen to TJ talk for an extended period, and I got a bit of a Tim Floyd vibe from him. He's clearly a guy who is completely dialed in on everything he does, and has an extensive answer for each question that doesn't just come off the cuff. There's a thought process that has gone into everything.
When I was reading up on TJ on or around the coaching hire, it was apparent to me that he is very hard-working and detailed. I liked his work ethic. I agree that he thinks everything thru extensively and I think he is a guy who can adapt. He can change and grow, learn from year to year (I hope). He is still a very young coach relatively.

He also strikes me as very sincere. There is no forced glibness, nothing artificial, what you see is what you get. I like that about him. He himself has defined part of his character by his ability to work hard at relationship-building. And yes, hopefully that equates to being a good recruiter, which he is demonstrating.