Status
Not open for further replies.

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
As I noted earlier in the thread, these ads are the same exact ads as on HawkeyeNation.com. In fact, they're even linked from their site. I'm *hoping* that's just because we haven't had time to gather our own advertisers and in time we'll have ones personalized for CF. As Chris and Jon are so adamant to point out, CF and HN are two completely separate sites. It would certainly behoove them to have separate advertisers in order to maintain the unique identities of each site. And it would certainly be beneficial to host ads on the CF servers instead of linking them from a competing site.

Does that mean that any add revenue from "clicks" are actually going to HawkeyeNation? That doesn't seem right?

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I've shut this thread down. If you have any comments/concerns/questions about the site from here on out, please PM or e-mail me.

We've let everyone know about how CF is going to be run. That's all you need to know. Again, this thread is done. Thank you to those who were able to post constructive comments about the site. We appreciate it and are working very hard on taking care of some of those quirks.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Just a reminder for people - there is a search function for a reason. If you have a question, try searching first as this thread answered the same questions about 50 times. Sorry, long day:)

Status
Not open for further replies.