"Playing for Iowa Football was a living nightmare"

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
But you claimed you didn't know who she was?
He probably didn't, did a quick google search, saw she was actually the assistant general counsel, and therefore through out the entire premise that Iowa made a poor choice in hiring her.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
He probably didn't, did a quick google search, saw she was actually the assistant general counsel, and therefore through out the entire premise that Iowa made a poor choice in hiring her.

have you read his cp84 stuff on rivals?

He’s a racist. He knew all that. He just has to excuse racism, like he did rape

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
have you read his cp84 stuff on rivals?

He’s a racist. He knew all that. He just has to excuse racism, like he did rape
I honestly have no clue who CP84 is, nor have read what he's said on rivals..

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Rafael Eubanks was going after those 3 white kids that worship Kirk in their podcast I heard. Haven't had time to look into that one
Just looked and he's been pretty active on Twitter lately. I just find it slightly interesting that there are 3 white dudes trying to tell the black dudes how they weren't actually treated the way they believe..

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Systemic...
Isn't it just hilariously ironic though? Iowa players come out with their stories and before it got real bad, every Iowa fan / coach / media member are all supportive and backing those who were coming out with their experiences, telling everyone that they support every player who played there... And then when more players came out, especially those who told harsh experiences, the narrative completely changed. "Well how can you believe him he did drugs? He stole money from fans, his stories are made up! We want to move on and get better but you're hijacking this movement."

It's sad. This time period was supposed to be for those who did not have a voice to speak out and be heard. That's not happening.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Isn't it just hilariously ironic though? Iowa players come out with their stories and before it got real bad, every Iowa fan / coach / media member are all supportive and backing those who were coming out with their experiences, telling everyone that they support every player who played there... And then when more players came out, especially those who told harsh experiences, the narrative completely changed. "Well how can you believe him he did drugs? He stole money from fans, his stories are made up! We want to move on and get better but you're hijacking this movement."

It's sad. This time period was supposed to be for those who did not have a voice to speak out and be heard. That's not happening.

As far as I know I don't think there has been a single African American athlete that has came forward that has been seen as credible by Iowa fans

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
As far as I know I don't think there has been a single African American athlete that has came forward that has been seen as credible by Iowa fans
Well it's not only they don't think some are credible, but they think their experiences aren't harsh enough in their eyes. They try and mitigate the situation by saying what the coach said was a "joke" or something along those lines.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well it's not only they don't think some are credible, but they think their experiences aren't harsh enough in their eyes. They try and mitigate the situation by saying what the coach said was a "joke" or something along those lines.

But then they think Wallace should go because one white athlete spoke up about him while they ignore the NINE athletes who spoke up about Kirk

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron