NFL: players

Discussion in 'Pro Sports' started by 4iastate, Nov 13, 2010.

1. 4iastate

4iastate New Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is there a chance of any potential cyclone football players getting drafted by the NFL over the next 5-6 years ?

If any, then who ?

Because if we get 3-4 drafted in the next few years, then as far as I know, we are improving as a football team :)

2. Cy's Taxi

Cy's Taxi Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Well, KO is projected to go as he's one of the best underclassmen linemen in the nation. I think after 2 more years, AK-47 and Knott will go. I think there's an outside shot for Ben Lamak to go this year, but probably as a free agent... and maybe a really far outside shot for A-Rob... but don't hold your breath on that one.

As far as the young talent, we haven't really seen any of it other than a few linemen and the linebackers... so it's hard to say.

Edit: Oh, and Colin Franklin should end up in the NFL somewhere. That kid is a stud.

3. Erik4Cy

Erik4Cy Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2007
    Male
    Home Mortgage
    Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +279 / 10 / -0
    KO and Collin Franklin should be playing on sundays...There are some others with outside chances, but those are really the only two I expect to be drafted.

4. Clones85'

Clones85' Just Win Baby

Jan 31, 2007
    Ratings:
    +648 / 0 / -0
    Jake Knott will go down as one of the highest draft picks we have had at ISU. He has size and speed at the LB position. I think Franklin, KO, and even Leonard all have shots