Players to take the biggest step foward next season.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
My top 5:
1. T.J. Tampa
2. Daniel Jackson
3. Darien Porter
4. Mason Chambers
5. Craig McDonald
Like this list. I'll also say I'm bullish on Daniel Jackson, showed strong ability to make people miss and catch during the T Tech game. Had he not gotten hurt I think his snaps would have gone way up with Milton injured. Really want to see Milton return to his 2019 form.

I'll add another in Blake Peterson 91, DE. Someone will be replacing Jaquan and I think it will be him. He's got great length and power, and certainly the size to be effective in the big 12. With Will McDonald commanding double teams there will be opportunities for him.

TJ Tampa still an enigma (and very early on in his career, that is okay). I'd love for him to be CB #2 and maybe datrone young play the star.... If his cover skills can improve I think he jumps Datrone Young.

A_storm_is_comin

Jan 9, 2021
Like this list. I'll also say I'm bullish on Daniel Jackson, showed strong ability to make people miss and catch during the T Tech game. Had he not gotten hurt I think his snaps would have gone way up with Milton injured. Really want to see Milton return to his 2019 form.

I'll add another in Blake Peterson 91, DE. Someone will be replacing Jaquan and I think it will be him. He's got great length and power, and certainly the size to be effective in the big 12. With Will McDonald commanding double teams there will be opportunities for him.

TJ Tampa still an enigma (and very early on in his career, that is okay). I'd love for him to be CB #2 and maybe datrone young play the star.... If his cover skills can improve I think he jumps Datrone Young.

I like that Blake Peterson pick. I know Coach Rasheed is really high on him. Do you think simmons or schweiger will start at the other guard position?

Steve

Apr 11, 2006

Watching a 255 Lb DE flying down the field blowing up guys on the kick-off coverage team tells me all that I need to know. I also expect Blake to get a lot of snaps next year.

Reactions: Yaz and Peter

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I like that Blake Peterson pick. I know Coach Rasheed is really high on him. Do you think simmons or schweiger will start at the other guard position?
Simmons. He needs to do better with the penalties, but he looked to get a good push up front on a lot of plays this year. He has potential to be really good.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Enyi is really good, but I would like to see him move inside and become one of those guys in college football that seems impossible to block.

I think Shaw and Rus both take big steps forward on offense. I think the JC safety makes an impact at safety.

HTOWN Cyclone

May 27, 2018
Young hadn’t played in years. Now with a year under his belt, we could see him take a big step forward, and he was very good this year.

Dean is very athletic and will be fun to watch grow into his role.

Shaw can win jump balls, at least he did his first yea, has made big catches at critical times, just needs more targets

Jackson looked to be special in his limited amount of snaps.

I think Remsburg played pretty good from having no snaps, and could blossom

Reactions: t-noah