Player I hope ISU can get

flander1649

Apr 20, 2006
Kansas City
Visit site
Scout.com: Nathan Scheelhaase Profile

Nathan Scheelhaase is the QB for Rockhurst he is only a Jr this year but he is probably going to win the KC area player of the year. Only seniors have ever won this award. He has led Rockhurst to an undefeated season so far and has them in the semifinal game of the 6A playoffs in Missouri. He is a great athlete that is very similar to Bates in that he could play QB, WR, or S. He is a very fast kid that has a great head on his shoulders and is a leader. ISU is already recruiting him but he is a player that I really hope they get. On the year he has thrown 17 TD and only 3 INT.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Arent we set for QB's for a bit? I suppose they would take him in for something else if possible,

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
True, but quarterbacks are usually the best athletes on a team. We need more athletic kids at all of the skill positions.

Alot of them are stuck with the "i wont play for you unless Im QB" mentallity.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
We should sign at least one QB to every class. Injuries, players leaving, getting in trouble, happens all to often.

Also look at Florida. Tebow is their QB for the next 2 seasons but they still signed 3 QB's to come in this past year. The previous poster is correct, in that a lot of QB's are the most athletic players on the team, like a SS in baseball. My college baseball coach would always tell me that when a high school coach tried to sell him on a second baseman or outfielder, he would always reply, "how is your SS?" He could mold them into other positions. I think the same is true for QB. They can play QB, WR, DB, or S.

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Okay, but haven't we already signed 2-3 quaterbacks for this class? I'd much rather have a db or LB personally but I'd take him if he wanted to come.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron