PJ Fleck front runner for Tennessee job?

MattatUT

Jan 25, 2021
Tennessee can be a pretty beautiful state. I’ll give you that. Drive through it on the way Georgia about once a year, sometimes it’s at night though. Around Chattanooga when it’s storming in the middle of the night is not the funniest time to be on the road.

I’ll agree with you there, getting through Chattanooga can be cluster F at times. Tennessee is a great state, especially if you don’t count Memphis!

Reactions: JM4CY

MattatUT

Jan 25, 2021
The last AD revenue listings I saw had Tennessee at 14th which is 30 MM behind 5th place.

You’re right. I just looked it up. They were in the top 5 a few years back, guessing with the football program continuing to regress, they are slipping. It’s always the major cash cow.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Other than Vanderbilt in Nashville, Knoxville is the largest city in the SEC. That adds a lot of stuff to do. And it’s a pretty progressive city. How long since you have been there?

Oh probably 20 years. I am not knocking it hell it was between UT, MIss State, and Iowa State.

Reactions: MattatUT

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Best Quote yet from MWAVolfan in the Coachery Mega Thread:

*I'm guessing the passengers of the Titanic were pretty confident it wouldn't sink until it f$%king sank.*

They are really freaking out.

They have an awesome board!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Best Quote yet from MWAVolfan in the Coachery Mega Thread:

*I'm guessing the passengers of the Titanic were pretty confident it wouldn't sink until it f$%king sank.*

They are really freaking out.

They have an awesome board!
It’s really entertaining stuff honestly

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Josh Heupal it is. Spelling probably wrong, too lazy to up. Good luck Josh. Going to need it.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
This is how these things go. The people the fans want are never actually options.

Imagine paying your new athletic director $1.8 million a year just to hire the G5 coach from the school he just left, though. He could be the best person for the job, but like, yikes.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Wonder if he will take Alex Golesh with him? I saw he was just promoted to OC at UCF.

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm