Pitcher levels a guy running the bases after a home run

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
That bench cleared so fast. Were they all just waiting at the top of the stairs?

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
I wonder if batter didn't say something coming out of the batter's box or coming down 1st base line.

It looked like the hitting team's bench players were on the field pretty quick. The amazing thing was there wasn't a huge brawl. I would have thought the pitcher's teammates would have came out stronger than they did. Maybe their coach saw it coming and told everyone to stay put.

That was one heck of a blindside tackle. Depending on if the batter provoked him, I'm guessing that pitcher could get arrested.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Feels like there's been an uptick in cases like this along with the ref getting beaten up, the 2 handshake line deals we've had, and that Clemson player nearly killing someone on Duke. Probably isn't but like damn

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Players at these levels in college are generally playing for the love of the game, so getting suspended the rest of the year usually isn't something they are interested in.

I can assure you these guys are not just playing for the love of the game. At any level of college baseball it’s competitive and you’re there to win. I believe this was a Juco game so these guys are trying to get to the next level, for some guys it might be D1.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Is Bobby Boucher pitching now?

Nolan Ryan

6eQ7.gif

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I can assure you these guys are not just playing for the love of the game. At any level of college baseball it’s competitive and you’re there to win. I believe this was a Juco game so these guys are trying to get to the next level, for some guys it might be D1.

Juco level baseball is actually really good. Since you can go for two years and then enter the draft and make a decision. Major talent in the juco colleges

Reactions: ISUATC