Pics from Tempe?

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006
do any of you fanatics have any pics from ISU get-togethers in Tempe that you want to share? Does there appear to be a ton of Cyclone fans there?

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
do any of you fanatics have any pics from ISU get-togethers in Tempe that you want to share? Does there appear to be a ton of Cyclone fans there?

Were staying at the Legacy Golf Resort, we found it on Priceline for $50 a night. Not exactly a "hot spot"...but we have seen quite a few Cyclones around. I would say that finding Cyclones in a spot that is not exactly "happening" is a positive sign for the number of Cyclones down here. Heading to Sedona tomorrow to see all the Hippy's, not excited about it.

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006
Apparently, CR had a party last night - anyone attend? what was the crowd like?

shawn_200m

Apr 10, 2006
Tipton, IA
We're staying out in Fountain Hills so we haven't seen any Cyclones yet. Went to Sedona yesterday, and it was beautiful...well worth the drive. Going to the Celtics/Suns game tonight, hopefully we'll see some Clones out and about today.

Clone1450

Dec 30, 2008
Kansas City
I second the OP request. For those of us stuck back in the midwest it would be nice to have some pictures to look at so we can pretend we're there.

junckerl

Feb 18, 2009
Saint Anthony
Everywhere I looked last night I ran into clone fans, you could walk five feet without someone yelling GO STATE!!! I saw maybe 4 Minny fans. Ran into a few players last night they said they are having a great time. Also ran into a bunch of TCU players who just got in town yesterday. No pics yet but so far its been a blast.

Feb 20, 2009
Those are pix from last night's CR event at the Big Bang piano bar. The event went pretty strong from about 6:30-8 but then it fizzled. They kept playing the fight song trying to get everyone fired up again but that only worked for so long. They wouldn't help start the Cyclone Power chant so the crowd had to do it themselves. Best part of the whole show, IMO. :yes:

junckerl

Feb 18, 2009
Saint Anthony
It was a good time from about 6-8 but you are right it really started to fizzle after that, I think people wanted to get out and see what else there was to do.

EJ4CY

Feb 11, 2007
Lenexa KS
Sorry I don't have a digital camera, I just have my crappy cell phone.. here are a couple for starters, from my balcony. This is where the Gridiron Club and part of the Alumni Association is staying. more as the week comes!!