Pick em: big HS football game friday: #2 Ankeny @ #3 Dowling

Clone2thabone

Sep 24, 2009
Valley blows this year...Ankeny & Dowling are top rated = more fans to watch this match up.

Ankeny vs Waukee was a close game....but Ankeny has beat their opponets by at least 21 points each game after that

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
Former ISU OL coach and Dowling Head Coach is being honored for the game and they are naming the new weight room after him.
Its also Dowling homecoming which is a reason for the expectation of a large crowd as well as it being a game between 2 supposedly top 3 teams.

cytyler

Jan 24, 2009
Ankeny
Come on...you guys are just hating on Ankeny and rooting for Dowling because we are called the Hawks.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
dowlings starting defense has only given up one touchdown all year, the second string has given up i think maybe 4, other teams cant even score on dowlings second string defense thats how much depth they have, no team has scored more then 14 points

cyinthesky

Dec 12, 2006
dowlings starting defense has only given up one touchdown all year, the second string has given up i think maybe 4, other teams cant even score on dowlings second string defense thats how much depth they have, no team has scored more then 14 points
And that was Valley that scored the 14 points. In Dowlings last game (against Roosevelt) the Roughriders didn't make it across the 50 yardline until there was about a minute left in the game! And that was Dowlings 2nd & 3rd stringers on defense.

42-21 DCHS

CYCL0NE1

Jan 22, 2009
Waukee
I grew up near Ankeny, and went to Dowling. So...
GO MAROONS!
GO MAROONS!
GO MAROONS!
Beat the Hawks!
GO MAROONS!
GO MAROONS!

BigCojones

Aug 24, 2009
Ankeny
And that was Valley that scored the 14 points. In Dowlings last game (against Roosevelt) the Roughriders didn't make it across the 50 yardline until there was about a minute left in the game! And that was Dowlings 2nd & 3rd stringers on defense.

42-21 DCHS

Dowling hasn't played anyone good yet have they. Valley and Roosevelt both stink.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Dowling doesn't have their own stadium? I sure hope they have to pay for use of the other stadiums.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron