PHOTO GALLERY from UNLV

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Hi friends!

Happy to be home and finally able to catch up on work.

Here's my photo gallery from Saturday! I had a lot of fun shooting this game.

I also wanted to drop this link to this fun video I got.

Enjoy :)

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Look at this GLORIOUS thing!!! LOOK AT IT!!!!

c87dce0c-08a3-49c8-bc84-26459d9464f7.jpg

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Hi friends!

Happy to be home and finally able to catch up on work.

Here's my photo gallery from Saturday! I had a lot of fun shooting this game.

I also wanted to drop this link to this fun video I got.

Enjoy :)

Thanks for posting here Jacqueline, so that we can properly thank you! Boy Silas is so small, no wonder he might be hard to tackle (when you can't see him!).

Btw, the Offensive line all or mostly uses the knee braces. Knee braces have been around so long now but I remember when they were new (in the 70's or early 80's I think?). And guess where they were developed? Right here at Iowa State! Am I mistaken?

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Thanks for posting here Jacqueline, so that we can properly thank you! Boy Silas is so small, no wonder he might be hard to tackle (when you can't see him!).

Btw, the Offensive line all or mostly uses the knee braces. Knee braces have been around so long now but I remember when they were new (in the 70's or early 80's I think?). And guess where they were developed? Right here at Iowa State! Am I mistaken?

Thank you! I try and not forget the forums! He is so small. Which made it hard to chase him on the sideline for the photos. I am also a small person, I'm 5'2, and so when all the tall guys on the team wanted to swarm him it made it a challenge haha

Reactions: t-noah