Peter Jok

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
From what I've heard, Jok has a "handler" that is VERY involved in his life (and during his recruiting) and Fred and Co. steered clear.

Clashes with the "doing it the right way" motif.

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
Did we not lose to them this year or was that in an alternate universe? I wouldn't be surprised if we lose to them next year as well considering they have all but one top player returning and our back court will be questionable early in the season.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Did we not lose to them this year or was that in an alternate universe? I wouldn't be surprised if we lose to them next year as well considering they have all but one top player returning and our back court will be questionable early in the season.

attachment.php

The home team usually wins the game, buddy. I've seen more talented ISU teams lose in Iowa City and vice-versa. Home court plays a huge role in the series.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Maybe you forget the McDermott era. We had a lot of average players that came back and guess what...not a lot of them improved. What you see with Iowa this year is what you get...

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
That must be it. It's not like he's coming off knee surgery and still not recovered 100%, right?

CYUL8R

Feb 13, 2012
That must be it. It's not like he's coming off knee surgery and still not recovered 100%, right?

You seriously need to to learn to quote who you're responding to. Makes it a total mind-f*** to try and understand what the heck you're talking about othewise.

Just some helpful advice.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park

I'm guessing you didn't watch the game. We weren't close to overmatched, we just didn't show up.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Maybe you forget the McDermott era. We had a lot of average players that came back and guess what...not a lot of them improved. What you see with Iowa this year is what you get...

Thanks for the expert analysis- great look into the future,Nostrodamus. You should be on ESPN.