Perfect day at hilton.. Only 1 problem

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Jeff grayer was in Attendance and i kept waiting for them to acknowledge him to get his standing ovation. Never happened as far as i could tell. They showed him on the video board once but it was during a dance # and i dont think many people recognized him. I think he deserved it in my opinion.

Seriously? That's a shame. Hopefully that can be corrected in the future.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Best player to ever wear the Iowa State uniform.

I don't think his scoring record will ever be touched. Georges is the best scorer at this school in the last 25 years and he didn't touch the record.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I don't think his scoring record will ever be touched. Georges is the best scorer at this school in the last 25 years and he didn't touch the record.

He did everything, all conference defender each year he was here. 900 rebounds 250 assists 200 steals

Johnny called him the greatest player he ever coached.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
If Lindell stays all four years (I doubt it) he could threaten it. Niang averaged 12 PPG as a freshman, 16.5 as a soph, 15 as a junior, and 20.5 as a senior. He finished 274 points short. Lindell is already averaging 16 as a freshman so if he continues to improve you never know.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Imagine if he never had the knee injuries? Man, he was a freak.

He did accomplish a lot: Olympic Team and played for the Bucks and more. Best memory - Grayer was on hand to try to help Johnny snag Glen Rice. I sat a few rows to the right of Rice and it felt we were really big time, felt light headed with the excitement. Alas, Rice stayed in-state to help Michigan win the NCAA Championship. Grayer came and made history, though.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron