Pat Downey won't be wrestling for Iowa after all

cyclonenation5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 12, 2013
Ames
The wrestling/practice stuff with the former staff is forgivable. The Twitter stuff is irrational and childish, but it’s just his opinions on the internet, so nobody is really being harmed. Even the drug stuff is forgivable for me, since it’s just his life he was messing up.

It’s the Instagram incident with him and a girl he was with that, to me, is unforgivable. That is a scumbag move, and at 24 years old, the “kids make mistakes” excuse won’t fly, because even a kid 10 years younger than him knows better than to pull that garbage.

The other stuff is just supplemental for me, but when I add it all up, I don’t feel a whole lot of sympathy for him.

Besides, he’ll still compete internationally and probably do very well. He’s a really good wrestler.

crawfy54

Dec 28, 2006
Ames, Iowa
The wrestling/practice stuff with the former staff is forgivable. The Twitter stuff is irrational and childish, but it’s just his opinions on the internet, so nobody is really being harmed. Even the drug stuff is forgivable for me, since it’s just his life he was messing up.

It’s the Instagram incident with him and a girl he was with that, to me, is unforgivable. That is a scumbag move, and at 24 years old, the “kids make mistakes” excuse won’t fly, because even a kid 10 years younger than him knows better than to pull that garbage.

The other stuff is just supplemental for me, but when I add it all up, I don’t feel a whole lot of sympathy for him.

Besides, he’ll still compete internationally and probably do very well. He’s a really good wrestler.
I have no knowledge of an Instagram incident. Maybe I’m out of the loop. I agree with most everything else you said though.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I never saw any sort of hammer from crawfy54. I did see see a troll named cyclone.TV.

Don't know why I'm bothering since the two of you are agreeing with and hearting each other's posts, but here you go:

Look at all the big people talking crap on the internet about a kid who made some mistakes.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron