Passionate Plea To Diehard Cyclone Fanatics

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Thank you all who took the time to read this and jump on to the Super Fanatic tiers, it truly will make a difference.

Thank you!

Reactions: Cycsk

Spam

May 21, 2008
Can we get a yearly option? Not looking for a discount, I just hate recurring monthly charges with a passion. Feels like a loan payment.

Agree. This is what has been keeping me from subscribing. A yearly payment doesn't hurt, but those monthly recurring charges...

• Haha
Reactions: IASTATE07

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Agree. This is what has been keeping me from subscribing. A yearly payment doesn't hurt, but those monthly recurring charges...

Send a check. Seriously, I'm sure they have a way for you to make an annual contribution.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
I don't want to come off as ungrateful for the free content this site has given me over the years. I've been amazed at the quality of content I get to consume for free. What I'm inquiring about is content. Is there a lot more content for premium subscribers? We are 1 month out from football and 8 days after the Big 12 announced a football season is happening. I'm starving for some content and the last "football" item was posted on Sunday.

I also realize internet is just coming back online for many in the metro. And again, I'm trying not to sound ungrateful. But is there more content for subscribers that I'm missing/should be subscribing to so that I can feed my football obsession?

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I don't want to come off as ungrateful for the free content this site has given me over the years. I've been amazed at the quality of content I get to consume for free. What I'm inquiring about is content. Is there a lot more content for premium subscribers? We are 1 month out from football and 8 days after the Big 12 announced a football season is happening. I'm starving for some content and the last "football" item was posted on Sunday.

I also realize internet is just coming back online for many in the metro. And again, I'm trying not to sound ungrateful. But is there more content for subscribers that I'm missing/should be subscribing to so that I can feed my football obsession?

I just joined last week and read through Chris’ weekly newsletter last night. I am more than ok paying for that kind of insight and perspective.

i can’t speak for anyone else, but for me, worth it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron