FS: Parking Pass for Texas Tech - SOLD

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
We have a parking pass for the Texas Tech game. It is a D-1 pass, but once you enter the lots, you can park anywhere. Last week I used it to park in C-4 right across the street from the stadium. I'll sell it to the first person to pay $100 or the best offer I get by Thursday 8pm.

It is an electronic pass that I will transfer through the ISU Ticket Office, just like people are doing with tickets.

Marti4Cy

May 17, 2008
Des Moines
I don't think you can still park anywhere with this pass. If you arrive super late, like after kick maybe, but last week they were looking at passes. At least they were looking in the C lots. Good luck with that price, this is not a usual year where you can get twice what you paid for the whole season for one game, especially since this is for once not a rain game.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I don't think you can still park anywhere with this pass. If you arrive super late, like after kick maybe, but last week they were looking at passes. At least they were looking in the C lots. Good luck with that price, this is not a usual year where you can get twice what you paid for the whole season for one game, especially since this is for once not a rain game.

We got there at 5pm last week. They checked our pass at the entrance. There were a few people posted at some of the sub-lots, but not most of them. And if you go over to the center roads, you could come back into any sub-lot you wanted.

Welcoming reasonable offers.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Last call for DM's.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009