Paris Hiltons new assets

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I wouldn't even touch Paris with someone else's ding dong. You guys that are drooling over her go ahead and enjoy it, the rest of us will gladly pass and let you.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Paris: So, ya wanna?
ISUFan22: Maybe if we were the last two people alive, and there were no sheep. Are there sheep?

Is that why I saw you the other day wearing knee boots and velcro gloves???? :laugh8kb: :laugh8kb:

The only thing good about that baloon job is you spend your time looking at the rack instead of that ugly mug. That woman is uglier then a mud fence...:yes4lo:

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I'm not sure I'd classify that as a woman. Something that had a tragic accident with the ugly tree, yes. Woman, even used as an operative word, no.

OK redo.....

That thing fell out of the ugly tree and hit every ugly branch. When she landed on the ground, she got run over by the ugly bus and then someone suspecting her of being a bad varmit animal ready to go on attack mode beat the ugly into her even harder with an ugly stick. Then she got picked up by the ugly truck and shipped to the ugly hole where they buried her in ugly mud, some of which was used to make the fence talked about in my previous post:biggrin9gp: :biggrin9gp:

Ok, I know that was a poor attempt but I thought I would try..

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
That thing fell out of the ugly tree and hit every ugly branch. When she landed on the ground, she got run over by the ugly bus and then someone suspecting her of being a bad varmit animal ready to go on attack mode beat the ugly into her even harder with an ugly stick. Then she got picked up by the ugly truck and shipped to the ugly hole where they buried her in ugly mud, some of which was used to make the fence talked about in my previous post

You forgot the part where God said unto thee, "and you, Paris Hilton, shall be known as the black hole of beauty. Anything remotely pleasing to the eye shall forever be scarred and deemed ugly if it gets too close." (It's in Genesis, or Revelation. I forget which one. It's the one that takes about how something of unimaginable ugliness will be bestowed on the earth just before Judgment Day).

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
Paris needs a shirt like this.

wish%20these%20were%20brains.jpg

Last edited:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
She's such a permiscuous woman that I don't find her attractive at all. Also, I'll take natural over fake anyday no matter the size.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Anyone who would touch her nowadays would have to soak their junk in formaldahyde(sp) for a week after playing with that public property. You know how the old story goes....if she had as many stickin out as she has had stuck in, she'd look like a damned porcupine. You know what I am laying down their friends.