Pack the Jack!

cyfamily

Mar 19, 2015
If you can't be at the game here's an option for you. Call the ticket office buy a couple tickets and ask them to donate them to a local charity that serves kids and their families. The athletic dept. loves to do this. It's a win-win.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Get your tickets, get tickets for your friends and neighbors - let's sell out the Jack Saturday night!

Looks like there are a lot of tickets available for Saturday right now...

Can't tell if it's good or bad that ISU wins a road conference game vs. a ranked team and tickets are available for a beatable top 10 team coming into Ames.

Gerbs

Aug 31, 2013
Saturday night all black uni’s? What better time to bust them out

• Funny
Reactions: mkadl

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Can't tell if it's good or bad that ISU wins a road conference game vs. a ranked team and tickets are available for a beatable top 10 team coming into Ames.
Tickets were available for TCU and OSU last year. It’s going to take a special year to truly sell out JTS.

19clone91

Nov 21, 2013
Denver, CO
Perfect chance to wear the Black Unis, and WVs performance this week against KU gives me some hope. I just hope it is a good game but I think Purdy gives us a decent chance at a win, specially if Chuck Bruce is back in the line up.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I think people will be surprised how close the spread is going to be. I'm guessing there will be a lot of money coming in on WV, but maybe they'll be scared by the KU performance. Either way, this is setting up nicely for Iowa State.

Bucklara

Jan 14, 2016
I think people will be surprised how close the spread is going to be. I'm guessing there will be a lot of money coming in on WV, but maybe they'll be scared by the KU performance. Either way, this is setting up nicely for Iowa State.
ISU +7(.5), i wiill be suprised if it isnt exactly that

• Agree
Reactions: ZB4CY

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
We aren't the Cyclones of old who you just hoped would survive with minimal injuries against the good teams. We can play with the best now. WV always scares me but I think we have a legit chance to win this one. A sellout would be awesome. I agree lets pack it out.