Outside of ISU/WVU

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Bedlam! OU/OSU...huge ramifications for the Cyclones’ title hopes.

Gotta take care of WV first!
The problem with Bedlam is its at the same time as ISU/WVU, although I'll watch it on the app probably later.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
The problem with Bedlam is its at the same time as ISU/WVU, although I'll watch it on the app probably later.
It starts 30 mins later, so you should be able to watch during halftime then catch the end after our game is over.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Yeah I am rooting for Baylor to win, so they aren't quite so "back against the wall" when we go there.

But Bedlam is the key game to watch. I think I want OSU to win- fat and happy coming to Ames instead of angry and determined.

• Agree
Reactions: C.John

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Yeah I am rooting for Baylor to win, so they aren't quite so "back against the wall" when we go there.

But Bedlam is the key game to watch. I think I want OSU to win- fat and happy coming to Ames instead of angry and determined.

I bet Texas Tech thought the same thing before they came to Ames last year. Boy I hope they beat Kansas so they aren't so hungry for a win!

I think if Baylor loses they'll pack it in for the year. If they win, they'll be a helluva lot more energized.

• Agree
Reactions: cdface

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
If we win and OSU wins Bedlam, I will be closely tuned into Virginia Tech-Miami. A Hokie win would give #CollegeAmesDay a shot. (I know it's not a Big 12 game but still)

• Agree
Reactions: Blandboy