Outback Bowl Iowa vs. LSU predictions

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
It's whatever, what he did today was pretty bad. Everything he threw had to be miraculous catches by the receivers. His throw that was picked was an overthrow by 10 yards.

Thats good enough to be in the QB battle for us. Just saying.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I'm not a Hawk hater like some but Iowa was spanked in the game today. I've watched that LSU quarterback twice now and both SR and Rohach put him to shame. If LSU has Mettenberger it would have be 30 something to 7

U are sooo right on my uni friend, it Mettenberger would have played the Bengal tigers from baton rouge would have won by four flipping touchdowns....

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
It's whatever, what he did today was pretty bad. Everything he threw had to be miraculous catches by the receivers. His throw that was picked was an overthrow by 10 yards.

Do you think that was Mettenberger playing QB for LSU today?

Edit: my bad, didn't know you were talking about the backup. Carry on.

Last edited:

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Its a bad year folks it only January and the hoks still haven't won a game...LOL

Can't go unbeaten in 2014 now can you jonnie miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
So, it's back to the faking injury stuff again?

Whatever it takes to slow the Hok juggernaut.

Amesboy

Feb 25, 2012
LSU better hope Iowa's offense doesn't wake up. I don't understand LSU's offensive strategy at all. Have they not watched film on how to beat Iowa?

It appeared the strategy for LSU was nothing special, beat Iowa at their own game. Old School Iowa Football.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
It appeared the strategy for LSU was nothing special, beat Iowa at their own game. Old School Iowa Football.

I don't think they had any choice, they knew they couldn't throw it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron