OU @ KU

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Tied game with 4 minutes left in the first half. KU had an 11 point lead early but both teams slowed on scoring and then OU picked it up. This one should be close down the stretch as KU has a few guys in foul trouble.

JRE1975

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 12, 2006
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Kansas will be fine, that ref they will not let back in Ames that gives Kansas all the calls is working the game tonight.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Close call out of bounds. Officials call it Oklahoma ball. Tom O'Neil steps in, corrects official. Kansas ball.

Yes, this just happened. Yes, it may have been the right call. No, it wouldn't have happened if the teams were switched.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
Close call out of bounds. Officials call it Oklahoma ball. Tom O'Neil steps in, corrects official. Kansas ball.

Yes, this just happened. Yes, it may have been the right call. No, it wouldn't have happened if the teams were switched.

A foul should have been called on embiid, he forced him out of bounds. The first official was being a good jayhawk by not calling the foul, Tim comes in and says...this can be even better! Give the ball to KU!

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Barf. I hate Kansas. They need to win this stupid game and it would be just like stupid *** Kansas to lose this. God a freaking hate Bill Self. Like, to the point where it isn't healthy.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
Barf. I hate Kansas. They need to win this stupid game and it would be just like stupid *** Kansas to lose this. God a freaking hate Bill Self. Like, to the point where it isn't healthy.

So does his wife.