OU Game TONIGHT

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
Just reminding anyone in the Ames area that the women are taking on Oklahoma at 7:00pm at Hilton tonight. It should be a great game to watch (even if you usually don't watch the women) and they could use some extra support since the students aren't back yet. I got really good seats earlier this week (just $10 for adults and $5 for 18 & under) so if you have nothing better to do tonight, come out and yell at the gargantuans known as the Paris sisters!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
I'll be watching on Clone Zone. The woman deffinately have a difficult start to the conference season.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
Just reminding anyone in the Ames area that the women are taking on Oklahoma at 7:00pm at Hilton tonight. It should be a great game to watch (even if you usually don't watch the women) and they could use some extra support since the students aren't back yet. I got really good seats earlier this week (just $10 for adults and $5 for 18 & under) so if you have nothing better to do tonight, come out and yell at the gargantuans known as the Paris sisters!!

They have two of them:wideeyed: Is one of them a freshman, because I only knew of one before.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
They have two of them:wideeyed: Is one of them a freshman, because I only knew of one before.
They are twins I do believe.

4cyt

Jun 19, 2006
That is correct...who are their parents? Shaq and ______?

Close! Their Dad is Bubba Paris that played Offensive Line for the 49ers. Hakim Olaguwon's daughter Abi, who is roughly the same size as the Paris twins, is also on the OU team.

YIKES!!!!

acs4isu

Sep 8, 2006
West Des Moines
1181170054.jpg

Sherri Coale... mmmmmm :biggrin:

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
I'm sorry, Sherri might have been a little hot spitfire about 6 years ago but she's showing some major signs of stress/aging lately. Must be having to check on the Paris twins each night a midnight to make sure they haven't eaten more than 1 gallon of ice cream covered with ho-ho's each.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Any idea on the attendance tonight? It should have been pretty good facing the #6 team in the nation.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
Yep, the parquet/arena circle were packed and rocking but only a few people in the balcony. Great game, just wish the girls had taken advantage of some breaks in the 1st half, that game should have been close to tied at halftime.