OU Football might have some issues coming

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
It appears that it was an armed robbery so we are talking either a boot or substantial (like full season) suspension. Names haven’t been released yet.

addendum: the WR Trejuan Bridges appears to be one name in the rumor mill (I reiterate just a rumor)
Oklahoma.......armed robbery....... will have to sit a meaningless game and run steps for a day probably.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
They were talking about arrests on the Big 12 channel this afternoon on my way home. Holly Roads, wonder who it was, and the cohost said he knows who they were and would tell her during the next break. The cohost does the OU pre and post games and was a former lineman at OU and still lives in Norman. He did say that they would be missed and were in the rotation for playing time last year.

• Informative
Reactions: isutrevman

NDMARTIN2015

Jun 7, 2018
Des Moines
Trejan Bridges and Seth McGowan

Backup WR and #2 RB
Yep, just talked to a guy I know at OU, same two he mentioned. Apparently they attempted to rob a dealer at a house for 1lb of weed after he backed out of the deal. Btw, weed is legal in Oklahoma. You can carry 3oz on your person, and 8oz at your home.

• Wow
Reactions: BigCyFan