OU Football might have some issues coming

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
They are losing two quality starters in this deal. That hurts a program even as deep as OU is. I'll take it. Seth McGowan was definitely "the future" for the RB rom. I think the highest rated high school rb in his class when he came in. What a moron is that kid for being involved..

I predict we lose a thriller in Norman, and then get revenge in Jerry World this year!

• Disagree
  • Sad
Reactions: Aclone and surly

Boomer

Jun 7, 2010
Bridges is the potential loss. He has never kept his nose clean long enough to see the field for meaningful snaps, but he was an elite practice player. He was likely a starter

Seth was at best 3rd team and wasn't gonna start.

OU is kicking the tires on portal players or jucos at rb and another passcatcher either wr or te.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
They are losing two quality starters in this deal. That hurts a program even as deep as OU is. I'll take it. Seth McGowan was definitely "the future" for the RB rom. I think the highest rated high school rb in his class when he came in. What a moron is that kid for being involved..

I predict we lose a thriller in Norman, and then get revenge in Jerry World this year!
McGowan was a so-so four star—by their standards. The “future” of their RB room still in high school, committed a couple of months ago.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
McGowan was a so-so four star—by their standards. The “future” of their RB room still in high school, committed a couple of months ago.
He was the #1 hs RB in his class. Just saying it’s a loss for them, not that he’s the next Adrian peterson

Reactions: BigCyFan

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
I was in OK ( 15 miles form Norman) most of the last week and these two getting kicked off the team barley raised an eyebrow. They are used to so much talent that unless they lose an all conference proven player it is no big deal.

Also, it is insane how many dispensaries there are considering it is supposed to be "medical only". They are thicker than small taverns in Wisconsin.

2ndCyCE

Dec 21, 2011
Tulsa
I was in OK ( 15 miles form Norman) most of the last week and these two getting kicked off the team barley raised an eyebrow. They are used to so much talent that unless they lose an all conference proven player it is no big deal.

Also, it is insane how many dispensaries there are considering it is supposed to be "medical only". They are thicker than small taverns in Wisconsin.

It is so easy to get a medical card here that you are an idiot having weed or THC products in your possession without one. Many doctors practically give cards away for a nominal fee and a little bit of paperwork detailing your "ailments."

I am not a heavy user, but will sometimes take a 10mg THC gummy if I feel anxious before bedtime. Sleep like a baby!

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
He was the #1 hs RB in his class. Just saying it’s a loss for them, not that he’s the next Adrian peterson
He was not the #1 running back in his class. That would have either been either TCU’s Zach Evans or UT’s Bijan Robinson, depending on who you ask. He wasn’t even one of the top three backs in his home state. He was the #14 RB his class by 247.

That’s what I was saying. For OU, he’s just another back.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
"Doc, I uhhhhh.... I get a lot of headaches."

"Ok. Here's your medical marijuana prescription."

Reactions: 2ndCyCE

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
OU seems to be really high on Eric Gray. With Brooks back in the fold, they will have horses behind Rattler. OU has never had trouble finding someone to hand the ball to. I think Bridges is the much bigger loss.

• Agree
Reactions: Aclone

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
OU seems to be really high on Eric Gray. With Brooks back in the fold, they will have horses behind Rattler. OU has never had trouble finding someone to hand the ball to. I think Bridges is the much bigger loss.
I’d agree. Even so, they have lots of talented wideouts—and Bridges had never found his stride.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
He was not the #1 running back in his class. That would have either been either TCU’s Zach Evans or UT’s Bijan Robinson, depending on who you ask. He wasn’t even one of the top three backs in his home state. He was the #14 RB his class by 247.

That’s what I was saying. For OU, he’s just another back.

Bijan Robinson looked scary good in UT's bowl game.

• Agree

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron