OU (1/28) and Oklahoma St (1/30)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Boxer007

Aug 15, 2012
Wrestle Stat has has splitting 5/5 with OU. it has ISU winning based on a MD by Ian. The 5/5 split is with YoNiger beating Woodley and Demas going at 149 and beating Degen. 125 will be a big match. Kysen has to beat Prata.

Boxer007

Aug 15, 2012
Re: OSU Wrestle Stat has Ian and Carr winning. The other more contestable matches will be Coleman v Greer. Would love to see Marcus make a statement here. Gfeller v Degen would be the other chance to steal a match.

I think Carr controls the match with Sheets but I‘d be pleasantly surprised if he can bonus him.

Obviously things have changed for OSU at 197 w/ the AJ news.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Re: OSU Wrestle Stat has Ian and Carr winning. The other more contestable matches will be Coleman v Greer. Would love to see Marcus make a statement here. Gfeller v Degen would be the other chance to steal a match.

I think Carr controls the match with Sheets but I‘d be pleasantly surprised if he can bonus him.

Has Degen ever beat him? Seems like he struggles with that guy.

agree on Carr but Sheets will go down to a knee in neutral and stall like crazy.

Reactions: Boxer007

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Wrestle Stat has has splitting 5/5 with OU. it has ISU winning based on a MD by Ian. The 5/5 split is with YoNiger beating Woodley and Demas going at 149 and beating Degen. 125 will be a big match. Kysen has to beat Prata.
I think that’s kinda messed up. Pretty sure Demas is going to 41 and will be there if he even wrestles at all. I don’t think he has wrestled for a bit on his way back down. That changes a lot

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa

Not a chance David gets bonus. Sheets will be stalling worse than the NDSU match

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
I wouldn't put it past David to get bonus, but I do agree that Sheets will stall much more than Franek.
I really should have thrown in a :jimlad but if Sheets keeps it on their feet I don't see it happening especially being there and you know damn well no ref is going to call a stall against Smith Co. Now on the other hand David was far from being happy about his decision against Franek so maybe angry David wants to put a statement on.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I really should have thrown in a :jimlad but if Sheets keeps it on their feet I don't see it happening especially being there and you know damn well no ref is going to call a stall against Smith Co. Now on the other hand David was far from being happy about his decision against Franek so maybe angry David wants to put a statement on.
I sure do like an angry David Carr….

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Has Degen ever beat him? Seems like he struggles with that guy.

agree on Carr but Sheets will go down to a knee in neutral and stall like crazy.

Gfeller is strong. Degen struggles to move him. I don’t see that changing much, however if Degen is truly 100% health wise, as I continue to hear, maybe that changes. He hasn’t been 100% in years.

Coleman can beat Geer. I think.

I hope Carr was upset because he allowed Franek to stall and has made adjustments. Most top 10-15 guys are going to try to do that to him. He needs to figure it out. Once he does, watch out. I hope it’s Sheets that gets run over first.

Not sure who replaces Ferrari at 197 for them. No way he’ll be able to make the lineup that quickly. That opens the door there for Yonger.

Is OSU’s HWT better than Schuyler? Schuyler has the higher ranking right now, but OSU has a freshman in there, so I’m never sure about their rankings. Some services take forever to move FR up.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Gfeller is strong. Degen struggles to move him. I don’t see that changing much, however if Degen is truly 100% health wise, as I continue to hear, maybe that changes. He hasn’t been 100% in years.

Coleman can beat Geer. I think.

I hope Carr was upset because he allowed Franek to stall and has made adjustments. Most top 10-15 guys are going to try to do that to him. He needs to figure it out. Once he does, watch out. I hope it’s Sheets that gets run over first.

Not sure who replaces Ferrari at 197 for them. No way he’ll be able to make the lineup that quickly. That opens the door there for Yonger.

Is OSU’s HWT better than Schuyler? Schuyler has the higher ranking right now, but OSU has a freshman in there, so I’m never sure about their rankings. Some services take forever to move FR up.
Marcus can definitely beat Geer. He’s one of those guys that I never quite understood why he’s a good as he is or why Colbray could never beat him.

Reactions: enisthemenace

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006

OSU hasn't had anyone else wrestle a match at 197 this season -- not even in an open/tournament. Seems their only option may be to bump up a reserve 184.

• Informative
Reactions: enisthemenace

OKClones

Dec 12, 2019
125 is going to be a big match against OU especially if Demas is down at 141 and Moore is the guy at 149. A handful of tossups in this dual. Toss ups that we should be the slight favorite but you just never know.
Terukina needs to start picking up some good wins! We'll need Judge and Devine to come through as well.

• Agree
Reactions: stuclone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
OSU hasn't had anyone else wrestle a match at 197 this season -- not even in an open/tournament. Seems their only option may be to bump up a reserve 184.
Getting bonus from the Cuban would be nice there then.