jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
She is amazing.
I would have thought that her position was an AD position, not something picked by the head coach.

I’m pretty sure it is. I highly doubt TJ could get rid of her. Obviously, he wouldn’t want to.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
His stats are nothing to write home about, but he was sitting behind some guys that ate minutes. Who knows what a change of scenery could do? Clearly he looked good enough for ISU and KU to go after.
So did Zion. :mccaffery:

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Speaking of Zion, did anybody ever hear how his and Terrence's seasons materialized? Or the kid from Florida we lost early on (sorry, forgot his name)

Anderson transferred to USF and played in a few games. He entered the transfer portal again this spring and committed to a JUCO in Utah.

• Informative
Reactions: Cyclonepride

GoldCy

Jul 11, 2016
Let's hear it for Julie! She has been a mainstay at the program for longer than many Cyclone fans have been alive and she is what makes that program tick from day to day.
TJ had no say in Julie staying. It's her job until she says she's leaving. She did leave for a short stint at conference office many years ago.

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
From Travis Hines

The contract for new Iowa State men’s basketball coach T.J. Otzelberger has yet to be publicly released, but two of his assistants will be among the highest paid in program history.

Daniyal Robinson will be paid $325,000 and Kyle Green $300,000 for the upcoming season, according to the contracts obtained by the Register through an open records request. Otzelberger’s third assistant, JR Blount, will be paid $275,000.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
Does anyone remember when our football teams offensive and defensive coordinators were paid about that much? It was probably only 10 years ago. We have come a long way.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
From Travis Hines

The contract for new Iowa State men’s basketball coach T.J. Otzelberger has yet to be publicly released, but two of his assistants will be among the highest paid in program history.

Daniyal Robinson will be paid $325,000 and Kyle Green $300,000 for the upcoming season, according to the contracts obtained by the Register through an open records request. Otzelberger’s third assistant, JR Blount, will be paid $275,000.
Can buy a self driving Tesla for the daily commute from CF. :jimlad:

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Am I the only non Mycah byers fan? how does this guy deserve that much money? I dont care what players you bring in, when you are tied to 2 of the worst seasons in school history you shouldnt have a job.
possibly

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Am I the only non Mycah byers fan? how does this guy deserve that much money? I dont care what players you bring in, when you are tied to 2 of the worst seasons in school history you shouldnt have a job.
What? This makes no sense. He's not a coach. He doesn't go out recruiting. Do you know what responsibilities a director of basketball operations even has?

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
What? This makes no sense. He's not a coach. He doesn't go out recruiting. Do you know what responsibilities a director of basketball operations even has?
Director's of Ops are critical to a program...if he wasn't good, Otz would have brought a better one in he worked with at other schools.

Reactions: wxman1

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron