Other Maggie transfer portal

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
Pepperdine was 11-19 last season and only has six players listed on the 23-24 roster. New coach (Tim Hayes) hired in April, assistant at Colorado (guards and lead recruiter) and previously a big winner as head coach at NAIA and NCAA Division 2 schools. His wife played professionally in Australia and he coached the Canberra Capitals in the Women’s National Basketball League. Fantastic opportunity for Maggie Vick, playing for a young interesting coach and serial winner. He’s probably thrilled to pick up a player with two seasons of P5 experience to jump start his rebuild.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: bozclone and NWICY

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
And that closes the book on the transfers. Time to move on.
The football forum has a long-running thread where they track ex-Cyclones who’ve transferred:

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/ex-clones-at-other-schools.218664/

I take it you wouldn’t be interested in a similar thread in the WBB forum, and I’m curious as to why.

I thought it fun to see how Madison Wise did as a grad transfer (very well) and who knew Madison Frederick had 18 and 8 in her?

Reactions: acoustimac

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
Pepperdine was 11-19 last season and only has six players listed on the 23-24 roster. New coach (Tim Hayes) hired in April, assistant at Colorado (guards and lead recruiter) and previously a big winner as head coach at NAIA and NCAA Division 2 schools. His wife played professionally in Australia and he coached the Canberra Capitals in the Women’s National Basketball League. Fantastic opportunity for Maggie Vick, playing for a young interesting coach and serial winner. He’s probably thrilled to pick up a player with two seasons of P5 experience to jump start his rebuild.
Hays also added an assistant with Iowa ties. Okiboji native Kelsey Keizer, a Drake alum recently resigned as head coach at Southwest Baptist (where I am a season ticket holder).

Reactions: ICCYFAN

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron