OT: Ford v Ferrari

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
The Grand Tour on Amazon...Season 1 Episode 6. Fast Forward to 45 minutes in. Nice little segment on the story behind this movie.

And the movie looks good from the trailer!

EDIT: Just rewatched that segment on the Grand Tour...Those guys do a hell of a job. Highly recommended and can't wait to see what Hollywood does!

Last edited:

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
I saw the trailer for the first time last night and thought, "Oo, this could be good!" Then thought, "Oh damn, it's Hollywood - I hope they don't mess it up too badly." Hoping for the best. It's a great story and as a 'Ford' guy Shelby is god-like.

I even have his autograph on a baseball cap for local chapter of the SAAC back in the day.

Reactions: Walden4Prez

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Matt Damon really knows how to pick movies. Honestly I try to not be a fan but he is always playing a good roll in a good movie. Tom Hanks used to be the master of that.

JSmoove

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 19, 2012
2611 Helser, Louden
Saw the preview last night. I think I might have to make a rare trip to the movie theater to see this one.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

clone34

Mar 29, 2009
Niki Lauda one of the main characters in the Movie Rush just died about 2 weeks ago. Amazing man, Just watching the actor trying to put the helmet on after the crash was intense. Niki still worked in the race shop at Mercedes F1 until his health started to fail this year. Lewis Hamilton loved Niki and dedicated his Monaco win to Niki. Niki loved the movie Rush, he was special consultant for tech things and his character. They even used Niki's old car. Plus Lady Marjory is the first girl James Hunt is with in the movie.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I think this looks good. It's nice to see a non Marvel or non Star Wars movie out there
vauEUgn.gif

• Winner
Reactions: MeanDean

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron