Info: Opting out of the politics board...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
If we didn't have Politics and FatStanley threads here, the ad traffic would drop considerably :)

PS: does CF have to pay 'Social Influencers" to drive (troll) traffic? If so, how can I submit my resume?

PPS: Don't you all find the Politics threads obnoxious when they bumped to the top during FB and MBB games?
I enjoy (in fact, love) Fat Stanley threads but I miss Woodbury. Now that's a good villain. He was straight out of central casting. He could have been an alien in Space Jam.

Other than being fat and a Hawkeye, Stanley is just kinda blah.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Time to take decisive action, Aramis--start a JLH extravaganza thread.

You forgot the condiments and that ScarJo had started competing with JLH. Been awhile since we had a ScarJo gif fight. There were no losers with those.
I'm a peacemaker. We'll just have to shake hands and move on.
Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-Client-List-18.gif

This is me when I decide to enter the cave:
scarlett-johansson-black-widow-strut-190492.gif

I can't leave fast enough even though I know everybody is staring at my butt.

You are correct. There are no losers except for the Neve Campbell folks.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
I enjoy (in fact, love) Fat Stanley threads but I miss Woodbury. Now that's a good villain. He was straight out of central casting. He could have been an alien in Space Jam.

Probably the highest Ad-Rev generating thread in Social Media History. PS: Speaking of history, didn't he have an undefeated record vs the greatest coach in ISU history?

Reactions: Angie

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee

They should make a Woodbury biopic and cast the guy who played Jonah from VEEP as Woody.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
They should make a Woodbury biopic and cast the guy who played Jonah from VEEP as Woody.
I had to google who that was and the answer is a definite yes.
images

He's going to be in the upcoming Home Alone reboot. Woodbury would be great as a villain in that movie.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Arms are too long. It appears he can button his pants. That is why T-rex is always made because his pants always fall down due to not being able to fasten a belt.
Based upon @CloneLawman's graphic about times I'm happy vs times I'm wearing pants, T-Rex's should be pretty darn happy.

*Note: My personal research supports the findings of @CloneLawman's study. He's a great scientist. I'm not sure about him as a lawyer (I'm not sure about any lawyer) but he's a great scientist.

Status
Not open for further replies.