One thing we know is Babb will be back!

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Hope Babb works on his three point shot in the off season. Really struggled in about the last 7 games with his shot.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Even without RW, we have the following next year:

Babb, McGee, Ejim, Clyburn, Lucious, Gibson, Booker, Niang, Bubu, Okoro, Naz Long, SDW

That very solid and I dont expect the B12 will be great by any means

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I wonder what was up with Babb losing his 3 point touch. If he doesn't go through a similar slump next season, he'll be an even better player.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007

Babb, McGee, Ejim, Clyburn, Lucious, Gibson, Booker, Niang, Bubu, Okoro, Naz Long, SDW

agreed 100%

Were back. if Royce stays, were back with advengance

digZ

Sep 2, 2011
Colorado

The b12 is going to be good next year. KState is going to be very good. Kansas will probably be even better than this year (their "down" year). Baylor will be good. There will be a LOT of elite teams in the conference next year, including us if RW stays.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
The b12 is going to be good next year. KState is going to be very good. Kansas will probably be even better than this year (their "down" year). Baylor will be good. There will be a LOT of elite teams in the conference next year.
Kansas won't be as good. Losing Robinson. Withey is okay, but not great. If Royce stays we will probably be favored to finish 3rd in Big 12.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Just mental. He got on a cold streak, and then you start to question your stroke. You could tell from the early season that he's got a great shot.

Yeah he does have a great shot. This is gonna be a loooong offseason waiting to watch this team again. I shouldn't say "this team" but you catch my drift.

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
Just mental. He got on a cold streak, and then you start to question your stroke. You could tell from the early season that he's got a great shot.

Yep - Scott had a cold streak last year. Seemed like eternity, and probably longer to him, but he came out of it.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
Babb already plays great defense with his feet. If he can add some pesky hands to mix, it just won't even be fair to the rest of the Big XII.

tee1up

Dec 29, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

Next year, we need to get Babb some easy looks, let him score early and get some confidence. It seemed like the only shots he took all year were 3's. Once you start missing, you start thinking about it. Get some layups and free throws and the 3's become a little easier.