"One Shining Moment"

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
If there is a better way to recap a Championship Tournament in 2 Minutes, I would like to see it. I think CBS always does a great job with that production. Really like the way they include Fans, Bands, Cheer Teams, Coaches, and Players. Nice tribute to include The UNC mascot that lost his life during this years tourney.....

"One Shinning Moment".....Great Job!

If ISU makes this video next year= great success!

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Re: "One Shinning Moment"

Also for the first time you can buy the "One Shinning Moment" videos on itunes from the past 20 years...I've always wanted to have that option, and now they are out there..

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006

I always watch it, good stuff. Here's the "one shining moment" from 2000.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=oeOvgUsRH5w"]YouTube - One Shining Moment 2000 Michigan State[/ame]

CysMyGuy

Nov 2, 2006
Southlake TX

Man - that brings back some memories. We could use a Mike Nurse on every team. That guy had the heart of a Cyclone.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
"One Shining Moment" lost some special meaning to me in 2001 when they focused on Steve Merfeld and Hampton for what felt like five minutes during that version. In fact, for the next couple of years after that monstrosity of a game I had to change the channel for a few seconds every time CBS showed that as a promo for "March Madness".

I've recovered since then though....

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
Watching the Northwestern State shot every single time they mentioned the Pontiac Game Changing Performance this year sure helped me out with the recovery process...