One More Win.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
Just got home from the ISU game and now watching Nebby Mizz. Did it say anything about Martinez coming back in or not? What happened to the ankle? If he is out next week I like our chances.

AlleyAddict

Jan 19, 2010
Ames
IV'E POSTED THIS ON THW HOME PAGE AND I'M GOING TO POST IT HER TOO. ITHINK WE SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME ON GETTING READY FOR THE BUFFS THAN THE HUSKERS.THEY HAVE MORE TO GAIN THAN WE DO AND THEY WILL NOT LET WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR HAPPEN AGAIN THIS YEAR. SO WHAT I THINK SPEND 4 DAYS ON THE HUKERS[WE HAVE NO HOPE] AND SPEND 10 DAYS ON THE BUFFS [A VERY WINNABLE GAME] AND PUT US AT 6 WINS AND WE WIL BE BOWLING.JUST MY THOUGHT.

IV'E NO IDA WHT UR SYIN.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Just got home from the ISU game and now watching Nebby Mizz. Did it say anything about Martinez coming back in or not? What happened to the ankle? If he is out next week I like our chances.

He will play next week IMO. He played a play or two after taking the shot. He was limping but not too bad. I'd guess they will keep him out the rest of the game as long as they keep scoring.

EDIT: ESPN guys just said a knee injury.

Last edited:

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
IV'E POSTED THIS ON THW HOME PAGE AND I'M GOING TO POST IT HER TOO. ITHINK WE SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME ON GETTING READY FOR THE BUFFS THAN THE HUSKERS.THEY HAVE MORE TO GAIN THAN WE DO AND THEY WILL NOT LET WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR HAPPEN AGAIN THIS YEAR. SO WHAT I THINK SPEND 4 DAYS ON THE HUKERS[WE HAVE NO HOPE] AND SPEND 10 DAYS ON THE BUFFS [A VERY WINNABLE GAME] AND PUT US AT 6 WINS AND WE WIL BE BOWLING.JUST MY THOUGHT.
No. Nothing like telling your team that we have no chance to beat Nebraska, so we're just going to move on to the next game. If everybody did that, there'd never be big upsets in college football.
CPR and the team believe they can beat Nebraska, why hold them back from giving it their best shot?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

Paul Rhoads style is clearly for ISU to play to win every game, even if it's against the #1 team in the nation.

I'll take that every day of the week.

Sure it got us pounded by Utah and Oklahoma. It also got us wins in Lincoln and Austin that had never happened or hadn't happened in decades.

We may have caught a break with KU giving us a first half scare, no chance of coming in overconfident against the Skers.

CYinPA

Oct 18, 2010
Considering we could be the underdog in all 3 games, it would not be a choke job.

Damn that KSU game hurts. How crazy would this board be if we were sitting at 6-3 (4-1) , with a bowl locked up in October? This would be Rhoads Fanatic.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Whats the problem with stuffing the box against Neb? 7/8 in the box = Force Martinez to throw the football. I don't see him beating us with his arm, though I could be wrong.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Whats the problem with stuffing the box against Neb? 7/8 in the box = Force Martinez to throw the football. I don't see him beating us with his arm, though I could be wrong.

This is the only way we will beat Nebraska. Have to make Martinez beat us with his arm.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Considering we could be the underdog in all 3 games, it would not be a choke job.

Damn that KSU game hurts. How crazy would this board be if we were sitting at 6-3 (4-1) , with a bowl locked up in October? This would be Rhoads Fanatic.
If we give Nebraska a run for their money we wont be underdogs to CU...I think we will be favored by 2 or 3 points.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0"]YouTube - billy madison - insanely idiotic[/ame]

Reactions: ISUAgronomist

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
Pull out the tape Seneca vs Oklahoma 2002. That is how you defend a dangerous running QB. Helu getting 300 yards is scary against a Mizzou team that looked damn good against Oklahoma though...

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Personally, I would like to see them get 7 wins at least. They beat Nebraska last year in Lincoln without AA or ARob.......so this year at home, with both of those two......come on.....THINK BIG!