On to Football Season

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

FTCHawk

Jan 26, 2016
If I were neighbors, I'd be ****** if they got the approval. Talk about killing the neighborhood home values. Stay classy as always, hawk fans.

It's hilarious seeing you try to talk about being classy with all the crap that spews out of your suckhole about Iowa.

At least pick a better WSP song for your handle you noob.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
It's hilarious seeing you try to talk about being classy with all the crap that spews out of your suckhole about Iowa.

At least pick a better WSP song for your handle you noob.

Jam band smack!!! My favorite.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I think he is looking at the composite rankings and if you do that he would be 8th or 9th in Iowa's class.

But no doubt that ISU has done much better on the recruiting trail so far. The key will always be winning though and what those kids do once they get to campus.

Yeah, I guess that I don't care that much about composite rankings. If you have a kid that has 0 or 1 other P5 offer and one that has multiple P5 offers, that says all I need to hear about what is the better recruit. Morgan has been said to be the #1 JC CB by someone (IDK who actually said that), but I care more that he has a nice offer list.

Rivals has Chandler rated lower than Jost and the same as Newell and Nogaj. The offer list just doesn't correlate to the ranking there. And that's the same for nearly half the iowa class. Coons, Wirfs, Kirkpatrick and Duwa have the same ranking as Caleb Chandler and the offer lists are nowhere close.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
let's not go overboard. upsets happen. 11-1

giphy.gif